|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to HR Smart via the Website with your given consent. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 2018;|
|Cookie ||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website;|
|HR Smart, we or us||HR Smart Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 5042242 whose registered office is at 197 Brighton Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8JB, United Kingdom;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law ||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 2018;|
|Data Subject, User or you||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by HR Smart and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to HR Smart and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;|
|Data Processor||HR Smart, the organisation processing data|
|Data Controller||HR Smart, the organisation collecting data|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, www.hrsmartuk.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
What Data do we collect and process?
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Email addresses
- Business Name
- Telephone number;
How do we use this Data?
- For purposes of the GDPR, HR Smart is the “Data Controller”.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties or affiliates.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR. For more details on security see the clause below (Data Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- provision of services
- improvement or designing new services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
How long do we retain this Data?
- We’ll hold on to your information for as long as we need to provide our products, services or support to you.
- In certain situations, for example, if necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information beyond this period.
- We will not hold your data for any longer than is required.
Your rights as Data Subjects
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by HR Smart (“right of access”), where such Data is held.
- You have the right to request your personal Data held by HR Smart be removed(“right to be forgotten”) or to be ported to another provider (“right to portability”).
- You have the right to object to HR Smart processing your data.
- You can request that HR Smart restricts processing your data
- You have the right to complain to the data protection regulator — in the UK,the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Who to contact in relation to Data
- All requests in relation to data should be addressed to our Data Controller who can be reached on 01903 754107.
- Data security is of great importance to HR Smart and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However,transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
- In the event of a data breach HR Smart shall notify the regulators (ICO)within 72 hours and, if high risk, the Data Subjects within a similar time frame.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
- Data which we collect from you may be processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.