“Management is about persuading people to do things they do not want to do, while leadership is about inspiring people to do things they never thought they could." Steve Jobs
If your organisation has no Human Resources department, requires extra HR support or you would just like HR concerns taken off your hands, this is the service for you. We design the service in partnership with you to ensure your HR requirements are supported within your budgetary constraints.
What is our HR Manager Service?
For a fraction of the cost of hiring a dedicated HR manager, we can provide your business with:
- More time to focus on your core business requirement;
- Up to date employment law expertise, including HR Helpline and periodic newsletters
- Employee issues handled effectively, legally, compliantly and in line with your business needs and company ethos
- Improved working environment, which should positively impact on the performance of the business
Once your company employs more than 15 people, our HR Manager Service becomes an effective and integral part of your business. Acting as your Human Resources Manager, we will visit your site(s) at regular intervals in line with the business needs and we will fulfill the role of Human Resources Manager or Director.
What does this entail?
As your HR Manager, we will take over all the day-to-day responsibilities relating to your human resources requirements and employees, as well as helping you to deliver your business strategy with motivated and dedicated employees.
When recruiting staff, we can take care of the whole process from identifying recruitment needs and designing job descriptions through the entire process including placing adverts and conducting interviews to notifying rejected candidates and planning new staff inductions.
For ongoing staff training and performance management support, we assist with monitoring employees during probation periods, undertaking probation reviews, enabling performance management, training managers to manage staff performance and performing skills audits.
To help with longer standing employees, we can also manage remuneration and benefits by organizing benefits schemes, annual pay review processes, remuneration packages, incentive schemes and HR systems.
Additionally, we can manage all employee matters such as;
- Employee relations
- Consultation and information
We can also undertake the following to help with compliance, procedures, policies and processes:
- Review, amend and update contracts of employment and handbooks as well as designing and implementing policies and procedures;
- Audits of HR and Employment legislation such as Disclosure Barring Service Reference checks, Asylum and Immigration checks, employment and qualification references and driving licences;
- Create HR systems which are manageable and simple to maintain and provide important management information
- Advise, support and train managers on all human resources and employment law matters.
We provide all these services through HR Consultant site visits off site support, coaching for managers and supervisors and regular update and planning meetings.
Like to know more?
If you would like to know how our HR Manager Service can help your business, give us a call on 0845 6100 651 to arrange a no obligation first meeting.